10 Questions With...Stephen Obar




You may know him, you may not. Either way, after this interview you'll probably love him. This young buck from the "San Fernandude Valley" is definitely something special. Just read on, damnit.




CLUSTERFUCK: If you had to pitch yourself to the world as to why they should know who you are, what would you say?

STEPHEN OBAR: I'd prefer goin with a high-definition commercial so people could see how handsome i am instead of them just being able to read my golden words of wisdom. However, I'd probably pitch myself as "the jack of all trades that knows jack shit". Or "Modern day Renaissance man, the myth, the man, the legend for no good reason". To be honest, I don't really know why anyone would wanna know me. I'm not looking for a best friend because i already have one in myself.

CF: Describe a day in the life of Stephen Obar.

SO: Not much to it. Wake up, make some coffee and breakfast, check my social networks (of course), chat with a few babes online, and then hit the gym. Come home, rinse and repeat. Sun goes down and I'll probably be found at my friend Funnyman's house eating his moms cooking and watching a movie like i own the joint. It's a rough schedule as of right now.


CF: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

SO: Five years from now i'll be somewhere around the age of 19 and i'll hopefully be doing the same shit i am today. Doin interviews, dancing, talking to people that are more important than me, and maybe even have a job. Ya never know. Don't count me out yet.


CF: What is the most noteworthy thing you've done in your life?

SO: I like to say that my life is just gettin started. I guess if i sat in front of you and told you stories about what i've been through, where, who, and when i did stuff it wouldn't be anything special. But, before you fell asleep you'd probably jot down that I beat cancer, I could beat your ass, and probably tear off a piece of the paper you were writing on and throw yur phone number on it to give to me, cuz i'm just that HOTT.


CF: You're an avid tweeter, what do you think you bring to the world of 140 characters?

SO: I wouldn't say "AVID", I've been on twitter for like 5 months now or something. I'm learning the ropes though, I'm still rough around the edges when it comes to ReTweets, and multiple mentions. Yet, I kinda look at myself as a rapper of the twitter world. I tweet shit that might not even be cool, funny, or clever, but since i'm hot at the moment my followers eat it up. I say "Gimme 140 characters and watch wut i do wit it", Kinda like Lil bow said back in the day about basketballs or some shit.


CF: You're also pretty big on working out & keeping your body in check, what advice do you have for those trying to stay in shape?

SO: Yeah, i made it a way of life. I used to be a fat kid, burger boy, burger kid, donut dude, french fry fella, etc. and i got sick of it. People don't know how good it feels to be in-shape, energized, and healthy. My advice for people trying to stay in shape or wanting to get in shape is this: Go for it, it ain't easy, you might have to sacrifice some shit you like such as eating junk, but if you take it one day at a time and just make the best choices day after day you'll be much more happy because you'll not only look better, but you'll feel better. And you can mark my words, bet me, challenge me, but I can guarantee that you'll feel better, even if you still are ugly as shit.


CF: What makes you worthy of being featured in a '10 Questions' segment? Besides me just wanting you to do one, that is.

SO: What makes anyone worthy? I feel like i can bring shit to the table. No one wants to talk about stuff that's on their mind. I'll talk about what's on my mind, your mind, all our minds all god damn day. I'll do '10 questions' every other day if people will read it and interact with me.


CF: I've seen some of your art work and you're really good; what got you into painting?

SO: Thanks, I dunno, i think it was the chicks. I started seeing all these girls painting these stupid fucking paintings and everyone complimenting them on how "artsy" they were. In my head, i was "fuck, that shit sucks bitch".


CF: Have you always been an artist or was it something you started up recently?

SO: I took art, cartooning, and painting classes in high school but i was never serious. I had this one watercolor painting featured in an art museum once, that was kinda cool. I don't know what the fuck happened to it though. I think it got stolen right out of the display cuz someone thought it was a Picasso piece or one of those other famous old dudes. But as of right now, it's tough gettin motivated and excited to paint. i get in these spurts where it's all i wanna do for a couple days in a row and that's when i'll actually get something done.


CF: Many years down the road when you're old and gray and you look back, what kind of impact do you hope you have had on the world?


SO: When i get old I just wanna be sitting on my porch with my buds, @miksmcfly, Funnyman from hollywood Undead, and all my other dipshit friends, and i just want us to be able to laugh at all the shit i DIDN'T accomplish in my lifetime. I wanna be able to say "Wow, I didn't have any money, didn't have much (or any) luck with the ladies, wasn't very educated, didn't do shit". But i wanna be able to say those things with a smile on my face. Bottom line; As long as i'm happy, you're happy, and we're havin a good time, that's all that matters to me.



Now make sure to follow him on Twitter for something to entertain your otherwise boring, drab lives. And honeyz, send him n00dz...or money for a haircut.

0 comments: